I had abandoned this blog a while ago. I had lost my enthusiasm for pursuing current happenings as the date for prelims loomed closed and I only had a couple of months to prepare the traditional syllabus. It was going to be my first attempt so I got a little nervous. Well, here I am now, with the prelims a thing of the past and the mains only four and a half months away. The syllabus has been changed considerably, though it can be assumed that the papers will be heavy on current affairs and associated issues.
So I have decided to bring this blog back from abandon. My plan is to update on a roughly daily basis, with the following topics and recategorization:
- Post independence consolidation and reorganization
- Salient Features of Indian Society; Diversity of India
- Role of women and women’s organization…
- Social Empowerment, Communalism, Regionalism…
- Topics from history of the world
- Aspects of the freedom struggle
- Land Reforms
- Investment Models
- Energy security
- Securty issues- conventional and non-conventional
and other things I would consider blogging about.